Monday, December 1, 2008

Still without a computer

So life without a computer. I have forgotten how much you really do rely on a computer for all the little things. But her I am at my mom's and updating my blog. Rust is finally back to work after a 2 month "maternity" leave. HA HA He was cleared today to do some light lifting and some rubber band work outs. We are definitely on the mend. Christmas is right around the corner and when Gracee was asked what she wanted, she told grandma (Kent) she wanted lights on her house. So guess what grandma did? Yep you guessed it she put lights on my house just for Gracee. She's the best! Brock is getting bigger and talking up a storm. He gave himself a yogurt bath last night and when I saw him he looked like a brand new baby that just came out of the womb. It was hilarious!!! When I get a chance I'll post the pics it's too funny! Well I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Dani said...

Kids are great and so are grandma's. I miss you guys. Hopefully we will see you over Christmas??? I won't be up there until new years so I may miss you:(

Melissa Hernandez said...

Grandma's are the best!! I am glad you updated so we know you are still alive!! If we don't hear from you for another 3 months, have a wonderful christmas, and happy new year!!!

SJCBCfamily said...

hey, when did you start blogging? Thanks for letting me know. It would probably take me forever to chat back at ya because I suck at keeping up with people in the blog world. Oh well, sounds like you're ready for Christmas. If you end up coming to cornish, let me know.

GINGERSPICE said...

Yay, you are finally updating your blog! Hopefully we get pictures soon, but I won't push :), at least we are getting the updates!

We will definitely be around for Christmas, would love to see you. We will be in Logan area through January.

Looking forward to seeing you!

GINGERSPICE said...

Can you make it to the sealing? I hope so. We are blessing her that day as well and there will be a luncheon.

How was your Christmas? I wish your Mom still lived in Cornish. It would be so much easier to see you.